Hey girls! I asked about a week go on my Instagram stories what you wanted to see more of from me, and I got a couple of responses for more makeup content! I was so happy to hear that! I am a true girly girl and I LOVE make up!! Growing up, I loved playing with makeup and watching my mom put her make up on. I am by no means a beauty or make up expert but I do think I know a decent amount about make up and how to apply it so I thought I would share my everyday make up routine with you!
1. Primer. I haven’t always used a primer, but when I started to use the Urban Decay De-Slick primer, I noticed a huge difference with how long my makeup was lasting throughout the day.
2. Foundation. I use Estee Lauders Double Wear Foundation in shade 2C3 Fresco! I am very fair skinned so this shade works best for me. The double wear has been the best foundation. I have tried numerous brands and they haven’t worked as well as the double wear has. It just makes my skin so smooth and is full coverage, but at the same time, it’s not too heavy. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone! Worth every penny!
3. Concealer. I have been using the Tarte Shape Tape in shade porcelain and it is a game changer! I struggle with bad under eye circles and this covers EVERYTHING!
4. Setting Powder. What I use currently is from target, but don’t be fooled, it does the job! I set my foundation and concealer with the Maybelline loose setting powder in shade porcelain. It gets rid of all the shine but it’s also light weight at the same time, which I love.
5. Bronzer & Blush. Next step, is bronzer & blush! I try and contour underneath my cheek bones, forehead, my nose, and my jawline with my hoola bronzer. I then put a little blush on my cheeks and my nose. I like how the blush adds some color to my face.
6. Eyeshadow. This step is pretty different everyday. I use three different palettes and switch up which colors I use every few days. I use the Urban Decay Naked2 palette, Naked 2 basics palette, and the cherry palette. Urban decay is such an amazing brand and their eye shadows are so pigmented.
7. Mascara. I use the better than sex mascara and it is amazing. It lasts all day and makes my eyelashes look so much longer than they are.
8. Lipstick. I have three favorite MAC lipsticks that I rotate. I use Velvet Teddy for more of a date night kind of look. It’s a darker tone and more of a moody lipstick. I will use HoneyLove for an everyday lip. It’s a pretty nude that isn’t overwhelming. My new favorite is Snob. It’s a gorgeous pink that is perfect for spring!
9. Setting Spray. Last step! I spray my entire face with MAC’s setting spray.
That’s it!! It’s a really easy make up routine that only takes me about 15 min in the mornings. I do have my eyebrows microbladed so that takes about 5 min off of my time. I hope you guys enjoyed this and let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for reading!