I'm 21! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what adventures this year will bring. I feel so grateful to have the family and friends that I do. We are headed to Vegas tomorrow for my husbands and my birthday celebration with my in laws! I thought it would be fun to share with you guys 21 things you didn't know about me:
1. I'm a Taurus. Very stubborn.
2. My favorite movies are Sweet Home Alabama, Gone Girl, and The Longest Ride
3. I have 3 younger brothers
4. I was a cheerleader all through high school
5. I love rollar coasters
6. I am a huge homebody. I used to make my mom call and cancel sleepovers cause I wanted to stay home and hang out with her
7. I used to ride dirtbikes with my dad and brother
8. I HATE coffee
9. I did competitive gymnastics growing up
10. I was born and raised here in Colorado
11. I've only been out of the country once and it was to Ireland
12. I got married when I was 19
13. We named our dog Kai after the beach we got engaged on, Kailua beach in Hawaii!
14. I loveee all seafood
15. I broke my right arm 3 times
16. I got caught in a rip tide when I was 13 and almost drowned, so I have a huge fear of oceans
17. My guilty pleasure is reality TV. Give me alll of the real housewives shows
18. I start listening to Christmas music in probably October. Its my favorite time of year!
19. Country music is basically all I listen to
20. I'm a city girl. NYC is one of my favorite places ever
21. My full name is Alexandra. A babysitter gave me the nickname Ally and I called myself that from that day on
I hope you guys enjoyed those few little facts about me! Bring on 21!!!!!!!